About the JCM
- - Basic concept of the JCM
- The JCM is facilitating diffusion of leading low carbon technologies, products, systems, services and infrastructure as well as implementation of mitigation actions, and contributing to sustainable development of developing countries.
- - Calls for Proposals
- Find the information about calls for proposal
- - Projects/Studies
- Introducing examples of projects/studies that have been conducted or ongoing.
News & EventsSee all
Call for Proposals
Upcoming 2nd Call for Proposals: Financing Programme for JCM Model Projects in FY2017
Preliminary Selection Result for Financing Programme for JCM Model Projects in FY2017
Call for Proposals: Financing Programme for JCM Model Projects in FY2017
- Energy Efficient Refrigerants to Cold Chain Industry
- The advanced energy efficient cooling system using natural refrigerant (NH3 and CO2) is introduced into the food industry and logistics industry in Indonesia.
- Small Scale Solar Power Plants for Commercial Facilities in Island States
- A grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) system is installed on the rooftops of commercial facilities. The power generated by the PV system is normally consumed in-house.
- JCM: Achievements and Recent Project (at COP21)
- The Joint Crediting Mechanism: Achievements and Recent Project Implementation Progress from IISD Reporting Services