About the JCM
- - Basic concept of the JCM
- The JCM is facilitating diffusion of leading low carbon technologies, products, systems, services and infrastructure as well as implementation of mitigation actions, and contributing to sustainable development of developing countries.
- - Calls for Proposals
- Find the information about calls for proposal
- - Projects/Studies
- Introducing examples of projects/studies that have been conducted or ongoing.
News & EventsSee all
Call for Proposals
Preliminary Selection Result for Financing Programme for JCM Model Projects in FY2017 (2nd Announcement for 2nd Call）
Preliminary Selection Result for Financing Programme for JCM Model Projects in FY2017 (1st Announcement for 2nd Call）
2nd Call for Proposals: Financing Programme for JCM Model Projects in FY2017
- Energy Efficient Refrigerants to Cold Chain Industry
- The advanced energy efficient cooling system using natural refrigerant (NH3 and CO2) is introduced into the food industry and logistics industry in Indonesia.
- Small Scale Solar Power Plants for Commercial Facilities in Island States
- A grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) system is installed on the rooftops of commercial facilities. The power generated by the PV system is normally consumed in-house.
- JCM: Achievements and Recent Project (at COP21)
- The Joint Crediting Mechanism: Achievements and Recent Project Implementation Progress from IISD Reporting Services