Introduction of 0.5MW Solar Power System to Aroma and Food Ingredients Factory
- Representative Participant
- Next Energy & Resources Co., Ltd.
Outline of GHG Mitigation Activity
- The project is to generate electricity through installing PV system to the roof of Indesso Aroma’s factory located in Bogor, Indonesia
- Use of electricity generated is for own consumption, reducing current power supply from PLN and to replace coal based electricity.
- Equipment to be installed in this project are 1,952 units of PV modules (NER660M300), 2 sets of inverters (Meiden SP320-250T-N), 7 sets of string junction, and 1 remote monitoring system (Solajit NEEB002).
Expected GHG Emission Reductions
Net annual electricity generation by the photovoltaic system installed
in the project x CO2 emission factor of the grid
=Annual expected GHG emission reductions
Site of JCM Project
|Methodology No.||Title||Methodology Proponent|
|ID_AM013||Installation of Solar PV System||Institute for Global Environmental Strategies|
・Seminar on the JCM Implementation in Indonesia (2018)
Introduction of 0.5MW Solar Power System to Aroma and Food Ingredients Factory – Mr. Haruhiko Umetani, Next Energy & Resources Co., Ltd
・Indesso Started Operating the New Solar PV System – PT. Indesso Aroma. News on March 9, 2018