Introduction of 0.5MW Solar Power System to Aroma and Food Ingredients Factory
- Representative Participant
- Next Energy & Resources Co., Ltd.
Partner Participant：PT. Indesso Aroma
Outline of GHG Mitigation Activity
- The project is to generate electricity through installing PV system to the roof of Indesso Aroma’s factory located in Bogor, Indonesia
- Use of electricity generated is for own consumption, reducing current power supply from PLN and to replace coal based electricity.
- Equipment to be installed in this project are 1,952 units of PV modules (NER660M300), 2 sets of inverters (Meiden SP320-250T-N), 7 sets of string junction, and 1 remote monitoring system (Solajit NEEB002).
Expected GHG Emission Reductions
Net annual electricity generation by the photovoltaic system installed
in the project x CO2 emission factor of the grid
=Annual expected GHG emission reductions