Introduction of Co-generation and Solar Power Generation Systems in Large Shopping Malls
- Representative Participant
Partner Participant: AEONMALL, OSAKA GAS
Outline of GHG Mitigation Activity
This is the project to reduce CO2 in one of large shopping mall of AEONMALL in Indonesia by introducing Gas Cogeneration system and PV system.
If this research would be successful, we intend to introduce same efficient systems into any other AEONMALLS in Indonesia.
With the help of these projects, the merchandize mall sector would benefit and contribute to Indonesian climate Policy: RAN-GRK.
Expected GHG Emission Reductions
- Reference emissions： 34,473 t-CO2/year
- CO2 emission from grid supply：34,473 t-CO2/year
- Project emissions：23,148 t-CO2/year
- CO2 emission from co-generation system：23,238 t-CO2/year
- PV system contribution：-90 t-CO2/year