Host Country: IndonesiaJCM Planning Study (JCM PS)
Energy saving in industrial wastewater treatment for rubber industry
Implementing Entity：Environmental Management and Technology Center (EMATEC)
Outline of GHG Mitigation Activity
Technology to be adopted (aerator technology)
- This aerator strongly mix air from blower and wastewater to treat wastewater aerobically.
- There is no pressure loss in aerator and can reduce electricity consumption at blower.
- This aerator needs no maintenance more than 15 years.
- This aerator can use existing air pipe.
Left: wastewater treatment facility in PT. ABP
Right: used diffusers
Expected GHG Emission Reductions
- Reference CO2 emissions: 2,484 tCO2/year
- Project CO2 emissions: 1,739 tCO2/yea