Human Resource Development in Developing Countries
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Group Training Project
GEC is organising the following training courses entrusted by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- Improvement of Solid Waste Management Technologies (Basic, Techniques)
- Effluent Pollution Control Caused by the Mining and Manufacturing Industries
- Control of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles
Note: GEC does not accept any applications for the above JICA training courses directly from the applicants. As for the inquiry on the application for the training courses, please contact JICA Overseas Offices in your country.
[Formerly implemented courses]
- Pollution Controls for Hazardous Substances in the Environment
- Environmental Policy & Environmental Management System
- Urban Solid Waste Management
- Waste Effluent Pollution Control Caused by Mining and Manufacturing Industries for Central and South America
- Capacity Developement in Environemntal Management for Middle Eastern Countires
- Training Programme for Young Leaders of Environment
- Cool Earth Partnership
- Air Pollution Control
- China-Japan Policies of Climate Change and CDM
- Environmental Management in the Republic of Cuba
GEC Networking Project for Former Training Participants
GEC is coordinating the "GEC Network for former training course participants" since 1998 aiming at providing follow-up supports for former participants and facilitaing the exchanges among the former participants.
- JICA-GEC Network (Members Only)